Tuesday 3 July 2012

A huge thanks to all runners and volunteer marshalls on Sunday. What a great race!
The winning times were; Fastes male R. Kemp at 42.28 and Fastest female Mary Spalton at 48.06 (Current womens record holder). A full list of results will be available tonight on this blog. We hope you enjoyed the run, here's a quote from one of our runners;

" Thanks for putting on today's race, it has to rate as one of the best trail races I've done! It's events like this that I run for, the whole route is tremendous and the final descent...wow! I've never run a downhill like that before, brilliant, I'm still smiling now in spite of the post race aches! Please thank all your team for their invaluable efforts, without the team we couldn't put races on.
Cheers, I'll be back for your next offering" - Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment